You’ll have to have our blog friend Classic, she’s the inspiration for this list. 🙂
13 before ’13 is a set of goals that I’ve set for the blog, with the hope of achieving them by (you guessed it!) the end of 2013. They seem ambitious, crazy, somewhat unique, but I’m hoping that we can achieve these goals eventually. I’d like to keep them public, keep you appraised, so you know exactly what’s going on. 🙂
So, here are the 13 goals!
- Contribute 2500 hours to the SocialVibe cause ‘1 Laptop per Child’
- Reach 500 free resources, for anybody willing to use them to be able to use them freely. (Current Count: 26)
Be noticed in 25+ countries, and hopefully be able to put up a map of where we’ve been found online.(Current Count: 56)
- To be able to inspire students to come up and ask for help if they want it.
- To fulfil 100 requests on the blog. (Current Count: 15)
- To answer 100 questions on the blog. 🙂 (Current Count: 1)
- To find a better way to categorize all of our resources onto the resources page.
- Attain 25,000 views on the blog. (Current Count: 4,143)
- Attain 500 views on the blog on a single day. (Current Record: 201 (Feburary 27, 2012))
- Attain a total of 400 comments. (Current Count: 94)
- Attain a total of 250 email subscribers. (Current Count: 74)
- To help to change the view of people struggling with maths, to help them to understand that it’s not so bad, that there is help if they need it. 🙂
- To provide a support service to people that want to use it. 🙂
Let us know what you think! 🙂
All the best,